Welcome to Chat to a Potato. The Site is owned and operated by Chattoapotato.com.
If you do not agree to any of the terms specified in this agreement, you should discontinue use of the Site and its Services.
Account Creation - To become a member, You must be at least 18 years of age with the authority to enter into a legally binding contract. If you are less than 18 years, use the site only under parental supervision.
Security - You will use a username and password to access your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password as well as the security of other personal information submitted by You. You will also be responsible for all activities and postings related to your account. We disclaim all responsibility for damages arising due to your inability to safeguard your account. If your account has been compromised, please notify Chat to a Potato at the earliest.
1. You will use the website for lawful purposes only. Your use of the Site or its Services should not violate the laws of the country you live in or the country from which you browse the site.
2. Your activity should not affect the availability of the Site.
3. You should not disable the security measures in place by uploading or transmitting files that contain viruses, worms and Trojan horses.
4. You won’t post, upload or email junk mail or spam.
5. In sections that allow member postings, you shall not upload or post content, images and sounds that are unlawful, threatening, harassing,offensive, abusive,indecent, defamatory, slanderous, libellous, obscene or sexually explicit content against a fellow website user or a third party associate.
6. You warrant that you own the copyrights to all the content posted by you.
7. Your use of the site should not affect the reputation of our business or our third party associates.
8. Also, you agree not to employ spiders, robots and other automated technology to monitor the website activity or interact with it.
Failure to follow these terms will invite serious punishment including access denial, account termination and legal action.
The Content and resources available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, illustrations, images, pictures, photos, logos, sounds, scripts, videos, music, materials, products and services, technology, documentation and software, URLs is owned by Chat to a Potato and protected by copyrights, trademarks and other laws. Some of it is licensed to us for use. Your use of the website shall be limited to browsing and referencing only.
Attempting to copy, sell, rent, license, modify, edit, distribute, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from such website materials or content, in part or full, is strictly prohibited unless authorized by Chat to a Potato. You can write to us seeking permission to use any website content. We reserve the right to grant permission as well as revoke permission after it is granted.
The Site and the Service is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation expressed, implied or statutory to the extent permitted by the applicable law. We do not warrant that:
1. The content displayed on the site is complete, accurate and reliable; you should verify any information before you use it.
2. The Site will be available 24/ 7 and the Services uninterrupted and error-free
3. Defects will be rectified and repaired
4. Content is free of malware and viruses
5. The consequences of using the provided services will be safe, accurate and reliable.
You should use the Site and its services at your own risk.
The information provided is for general information purposes only. It does not substitute medical advice. For serious issues please consult your doctor. All interactions take place between you and the other party; we do not participate in them. It is also your responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of people you chat with in the forum before you share sensitive information.
We reserve the right to change, modify or delete information on the site. However, it is not binding on us to update the site regularly. Chat to a Potato reserves the right to restrict access to the site or any part of it. It might be done at any time without prior notice. We shall not be responsible for any damages caused by the sudden termination of access or services.
Under no circumstances shall Chat to a Potato, its affiliates, representatives or subsidiaries be responsible direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, good will, use, data or other intangible losses, whether based on contract or tort or otherwise, resulting from the use of the site, the information contained herein, the inability to use the Site, the content, features, functions and tools.
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and the courts of Singapore shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes, which may arise out of, under, or in connection with this Agreement.
You may be able to link to third party web sites via our site. We do not manage and control these sites. We also do not endorse them. Use content displayed there at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials provided on these Sites or provided through these sites. We will not be responsible for any losses or damages caused by delays, defects or omissions that exist in the information and services provided by third party sites. You should use these sites only after you review their respective policies.
Chat to a Potato (CTAP) is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
This policy applies to all personal data processed by CTAP.
This policy shall be reviewed at least annually.
Individuals have the right to access their personal data and any such requests made to CTAP shall be dealt with in a timely manner.
CTAP shall take reasonable steps to ensure personal data is accurate.
Where necessary for the lawful basis on which data is processed, steps shall be put in place to ensure that personal data is kept up to date.